snowboard helmet headphonewas developed after hours of research and testing by 9GClub.com , which followed the development of the snowboard helmet headphone product.
We have ranked very high on Google and you can find out more about us!
1. Wildhorn Alta Wireless Bluetooth Helmet Drop in Headphones- HD Speakers Compatible Any Audio Ready Ski/Snowboard Helmet – 3 Button Glove Friendly Controls Microphone for Hands Free Calls, White/Blue
- PREMIUM BALANCED SOUND – Shred the slopes listening to your favorite tunes in high definition sound with the Alta Bluetooth Audio system. Using 40mm Drivers and a premium Bluetooth 5.0 wireless chip set, the Alta wireless Bluetooth speakers deliver balanced dynamic sound with deep bass at any volume level.
- CRISP HANDS FREE CALLING – No more digging for you phone or taking off your helmet to make a call. Simply press the right button twice to activate Siri or Google Voice to make a call or change your playlist using the built in microphone.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE – Works with most audio ready helmet brands including Wildhorn (Checkout out our Drift helmet!), Smith, Poc, K2, Giro, Bolle, Anon, Burton and others. At 2.2 inches high, 1.8 in wide and .5 in thick the Altas easily drop into the ear pads and run across the backside of our Drift helmet for comfort and easy use.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN – Designed in Utah by skiers and snowboarders that wanted a hassle free premium audio experience. You will never have to remove your phone from whichever coat pocket it’s hiding in again. The Alta features 3 over-sized buttons (one on the Right and two on the left) so you can easily control almost every function of your phone without removing your helmet or gloves. Control the volume, change tracks, activate Siri or Google Voice, make calls, pause music and more.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION WITH ALL DAY PLAYTIME – The Alta is sweat resistant and has been tested in extreme cold, 24 degrees Fahrenheit (-4 degrees Celsius). With 10 hours of playtime you can shred the gnar all day and never run out of juice for your tunes.
- Included components: Heaphones, EVA Case
Additional Info :
2. WildHorn Outfitters Drift Snowboard & Ski Helmet – Unisex Performance Snow Sports Helmet w/ Adjustable Ventilation , Midnight Blue, Large
- TRUSTED BY THE BEST – Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the US Ski Team & snow helmet sponsor for 4x Olympian Ashley Caldwell. Ashley is a World Champion Freestyle Aerialist. She’s the first female to ever land a quadruple-twisting triple backflip. The Drift is her ski helmet of choice for freeskiing and snowboarding.
- LOOK LIKE A PRO – Shred in style with the ergonomic design, unparalleled performance, and comfort of the Drift snowboard helmet. 25% lighter than most competing products, our low profile helmet is lightweight and packed with features. Our helmet accommodates different ski goggles & head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap for men, women, and youth.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable snowboarding helmet. Our ultra-plush interior liner provides maximum comfort and insulation. The earpads are audio compatible (check out our new Wildhorn Alta Bluetooth helmet-compatible earphones) and can also be removed on warmer ski days. The Drift also features our FTA (Fine Tune Adjustment) system that offers micro-adjustments for the perfect fit.
- EVERYONE HATES A SWEATY HEAD – Featuring our VNT technology- a patented adjustable temperature control ventilation system. Simply put…cold air in hot air out. The Drift snow helmet has 13 fully adjustable vents that put you in control, slide open to cool off and slide closed to keep in the heat. Pairs perfectly with our Dover men and Frontera women’s ski jackets designed with a semi-bill helmet fit hood.
- PEACE OF MIND – Be confident on the slopes and keep your brain healthy. Made using advanced manufacturing techniques the outer PC shell is fused to the inner EPS foam creating an in-mold construction that allows the foam to absorb the shock from an impact. Meets ASTM F2040 and EN1077 standards.
Additional Info :
3. Chips 2.0 Bluetooth Helmet Speakers Audio Headset for Wireless Music in Helmet by Outdoor Tech Black, One Size
- 40Mm drivers for clear Bluetooth wireless audio for any audio compatible helmet
- Two-Button glove-friendly controls adjust volume, change tracks, play, pause, take calls and use Siri (voice control) through the built-in microphone 10 hours of playtime on a single charge so you can ride all day listening to smooth jazz without concern
- Sweat-Resistant and fully functional in extreme cold weather (-20 DegreeC/-4 DegreeF)
- Walkie Talkie feature in not available .
Additional Info :
4. OutdoorMaster Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Helmet Drop-in Headphones HD Speaker Chip Compatible with Audio-Ready Helmet with Built-in Mic for Motorcycling Easy Control Buttons IP45 Sweat-Resistance
- Clean Sound, Clear Highs, Big Bass – OM BT01 is a wired chips equipped with optimally tuned 40mm drivers and CSR chip Bluetooth 5.0 for euphonious resonation with encrypted strong and stable connection ensuring an wonderful shredding journey on the slope.
- Skiing/Snowboarding Friendly Control – Three glove friendly buttons controls adjust volume, change tracks, play, pause, take calls and use Siri (voice control) through the built-in microphone.
- A Pair of Chips Understand Skier/Snowboarder – Built-in microphone allows you to get to jamming without missing anytime from the pow to answer missed calls when shredding & riding. Headphone can be charged directly without pulling off from helmet.
- Universal Helmet Compatibility – Minimal designed headset with 12.2 inch cord fits most audio ready ski/snowboard helmets including Giro, Smith, Burton, K2, POC, Anon and even motorcycle helmets.
- Rugged Design for All Conditions – OM BT01 wireless headphone made of IP45 sweat-resistance material and tested working perfectly at -20°C/-4°F. Up to 15 hrs play time & 500 hrs standby time.
Additional Info :
5. BE Headwear Bluetooth Headset- Drop in Headphones Compatible with any Ski or Snowboard Audio Ready Helmet Black , BEL3.0
- Now with 9 hours of battery life before recharging
- G3 Tech Bluetooth 4. 0 with built in microphone for hands free calling
- Step-by-step Voice Prompts for a truly hands-free experience
- Ultra loud speakers with 30 mm speaker drivers and ultra slim, durable design with origami acoustics
Additional Info :
6. IASUS Drop in Helmet Headphones Full Range Audio and Bass for Helmet Communicators with a Earbuds Jack – The XSound 2.1 Helmet Speakers fit in Most Ski, Snowboard and Motorcycle Helmets
- [PERFORMANCE] Solid bass and crisp highs. The XSound 2.1 helmet speaker rivaling some of the best full sized headphones. The speakers have been tested to have over 98dB volume levels which is at the threshold of damaging your ears if exposed to max volume for a duration of time (not recommended by IASUS). See below for optimal positioning instructions for the speakers.
- [SPEAKER KIT] Speaker placement is critical for audio quality and volume. The XSound 2.1 includes super strong 3M velcro stickers that will keep your speakers stay in place in your helmet. Align the speaker correctly and experience the ultimate audio clarity and volume.
- [GUARANTEE] 30 days money back guarantee and 1 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- [COMPATIBILITY] The XSound 3 helmet speaker uses a 3.5mm audio pin. Compatible with most bluetooth comms, smartphones and mp3 players. Please ensure that your device has a 3.5mm earbud jack/female plug (not compatible with all Sena Motorcycle Headsets). Helmet speakers may require volume boost app or a EAR3 helmet ampl for some smartphones, Bluetooth comms and other devices
- [DIMENSIONS] Tuned 40mm drivers. Measures 1.77″ (45mm) in diameter and 0.39″ (10mm) thin with velcro installed Varied length Kevlar-reinforced wires stand up to 10lbs of pulling tension. Cable lengths (LEFT speaker: 40cm (15.8″) RIGHT: 20cm (7.9″), with 100cm (40″) extension cable.
Additional Info :
7. KONNECT Wireless in-Helmet Adventure Headphone – for All Your Sports – Ski/Snowboard/Snowmobile/ATV/SxS/MX/ADV
- PREMIUM BLUETOOTH OPERATION – Keep your smartphone out of the way and enjoy your surroundings with our high-quality Bluetooth support for music, phone calls and voice commands.
- FITS MOST HELMETS – Our super-compact 1.4″ x 1.4″ x 0.5″ (35mm x 35mm x 12.5mm) size will fit across the widest range of helmets, no matter your sport. (Some motorcycle helmets can have small ear pockets. PLEASE verify dimensions)
- UNSURPASSED 24-HOUR BATTERY LIFE – Stay focused on your adventure with our ultra-long battery life, up to 3x that of the competition.
- RUGGEDIZED OPERATION – Enjoy your adventures with a boomless microphone, sweat-proof construction and operation down to -20C/-4F.
- OPTIONAL EXTERNAL BUTTON and CHARGING ACCESS – For improved access, you can use the optional KONNECT 3BR to make the buttons and charge port accessible on the outside of your helmet.
Additional Info :
8. Snow Helmet Headphones – The Wired Chips Adaptable by Outdoor Tech. Speakers for Ski Helmets and Snowboard Helmets
- Compatible with almost any ski helmet.
- Compatible with almost any snowboard helmet.
- Snow helmet speakers.
- 3.5mm to USB C Adapter for phones without a 3.5mm port.
- 3.5mm to Apple Lightning Adapter for phones without a 3.5mm port.
Additional Info :
9. Outdoor Tech Chips 3.0 Snow Helmet Speakers with Bluetooth for Wireless Helmet Audio and Music for Snowboard Helmets and Ski Helmets Compatible with Most Snow Helmets 13 Hour Playtime
- Wireless Bluetooth helmet speakers for ski helmets or snowboard helmets. Stream Bluetooth wireless audio to you snow helmet.
- Universal compatibility for ski helmets and snowboard helmets. The Chips 3.0 Bluetooth helmet speakers fit almost any helmet.
- 13 hour playtime. These Bluetooth helmet speakers will stream wireless audio to your ski helmet or snowboard helmet for 13 hours on a single charge.
- Premium sound. The high quality Bluetooth helmet speakers sound amazing in your ski helmet or snowboard helmet.
- Built in microphone. Take calls, or make calls from the Chips 3.0 Bluetooth helmet speakers. You can even activate Siri or Google Assistant using your voice.
Additional Info :
10. ALECK 006™ – Universal Bluetooth Wireless Hi-Fi Audio and Communication Speakers for Ski and Snowboard Helmets
- GROUP PUSH-TO-TALK COMMS – Keep a family group and a big friend group, separate your all-mountain squad from your park people, and add friends and family members on the fly.
- HIGH FIDELITY AUDIO – Aleck 006 is tuned for the optimal helmet audio experience out of the box, with crisp highs and hard-hitting lows from its two 40mm titanium drivers. Need a more individual audio experience? Use the powerful in-app EQ to fine-tune the treble, bass, and midrange until you nail your signature sound.
- GROUP LOCATION MAPPING – Losing touch on the mountain is all too easy, especially on storm days and among riders with different ability levels. With real-time GPS tracking in the Aleck GO! app, you can map the location of everyone in your crew—whether you’re waiting at the lift for a friend to catch up or you’re the one who’s gone AWOL.
- UNIVERSAL FIT – Aleck 006 features a low-profile, lightweight design that’s compatible with any audio-ready snow helmet—at least every one we could get our hands on.
Additional Info :
10 Best snowboard helmet headphone 2022 : Expert’s Recommendation
What To Look For When Choosing snowboard helmet headphone
Are you looking for the perfect snowboard helmet headphone product? Before making a purchase, make sure you do your research. In order to get you started, we want to make sure you have all the resources you need.
snowboard helmet headphone found the right place to buy after sifting through a proliferation of product reviews and criteria.
In the following paragraphs, we will discuss the factors you need to consider before purchasing any product.
Before You Buy snowboard helmet headphone, Consider These Factors
Before purchasing something, a person researches the opinions of those who have already purchased it. Reviews are an important part of today’s marketing strategy. The information buyers receive should be applicable to their lives, for example. This method is used to study word-of-mouth. This is why reviews are so important. You should do more than just read reviews before buying snowboard helmet headphone.
Before proceeding, you must also obtain the following information:
- Can you tell me what your price range is for snowboard helmet headphone?
- What advantages and disadvantages do snowboard helmet headphone have?
- What is the difference between snowboard helmet headphone and other products?
- Can you tell me what I should look for when purchasing the snowboard helmet headphone?
- What is the best way to buy snowboard helmet headphone?
Before making any purchases, ask yourself these questions. After an acquisition like snowboard helmet headphone, curious people are likely to have a lot of questions. Before making a purchase, it is always a good idea to gather as much information as possible.
The Benefits Of Online Platforms For buyers
There has been a significant increase in the popularity of online shopping over the past few years. Each year, online shopping becomes more convenient and beneficial, which is why buyers are becoming increasingly attracted to it.
Online shopping has become so popular that you can buy anything you want online nowadays.
Here are some great deals to check out
Due to the fact that products are supplied directly from manufacturers or vendors, online shopping offers lower prices and better deals. Additionally, you can compare prices more easily. By ordering from another country, you can save on taxes.
Products available in a wide range
There are many options available to Internet users. It is likely that you will find the brand or item you are looking for here.
Online stores offer more designs and sizes than local stores.
Indications of effectiveness
Online shopping has many benefits, including ease of use. Customers can order the product at any time without waiting in line or asking an employee for assistance.
Your body and your time will both benefit from this. Carrying heavy grocery bags will be a thing of the past.
THE PRODUCT SELECTION
A novice may have difficulty obtaining the greatest snowboard helmet headphone. It is difficult for even long-term customers to find the best products.
Consider the following factors when choosing an snowboard helmet headphone provider:
When purchasing anything, everyone compares prices to get the best deal. Just because your snowboard helmet headphone costs more doesn’t mean it’s the best deal. Before purchasing related items for your snowboard helmet headphone, you should always compare prices.
Wait for a sale when you don’t need something right away. Before purchasing something, take into account the price.
Despite positive feedback for a non-branded product, some may wonder why brands are so important. That’s true, I agree.
If a branded product doesn’t provide value, why has it survived for more than a decade? It is always a good idea to compare brands before making a purchase, regardless of how different they are.
Specifications improve functionality. Make sure you read the specifications before making a purchase.
Product specifications usually include this information. Checking the snowboard helmet headphone’s details will help you determine if it is the right one.
Reviews from customers
Additionally, reviews can influence client decisions and enhance a business’s reputation. In order to determine whether snowboard helmet headphone is a reliable service, a wise consumer will look at customer reviews.
In this way, you can learn more about something before purchasing it.
Words Of Wisdom
Consider whether you really need something before you buy it. To avoid wasting money, consider how much the item is worth to you.
If you see an item on sale or highly rated, you are not obligated to purchase it. Alternatives to snowboard helmet headphone are now available.
Be sure to take advantage of the best price for the best product as soon as possible.
#1. How should I choose the right type of snowboard helmet headphone?
Buying snowboard helmet headphone begins with deciding what you want. How do you want the snowboard helmet headphone to help you? Are you interested in using it as a decoration? How do you plan to use it? Is it something you will use for cooking? Would you like to use it for cleaning?
#2. What are the differences between snowboard helmet headphone types?
It is possible to express snowboard helmet headphone in many ways. Cleaning products, paints, and cosmetics contain them.
#3. Would you recommend snowboard helmet headphone? What can I do?
You should choose the right product based on your needs. Read the instructions and manual included with the product to ensure that you are using it correctly.
4. snowboard helmet headphone types: what are the differences?
snowboard helmet headphone can take many forms. The one that is right for you should be easy to find.
#5. Is there a place where I can find the best snowboard helmet headphone?
Visit different websites and read reviews to find the best snowboard helmet headphone.