In order to make sure that snowboard helmet headphones is the best on the market, 9GClub.com spent hours researching and testing all the models available.
Our ranking can be found here if you’d like to check it out!
1. Wildhorn Alta Wireless Bluetooth Helmet Drop in Headphones- HD Speakers Compatible Any Audio Ready Ski/Snowboard Helmet – 3 Button Glove Friendly Controls Microphone for Hands Free Calls, White/Blue
- PREMIUM BALANCED SOUND – Shred the slopes listening to your favorite tunes in high definition sound with the Alta Bluetooth Audio system. Using 40mm Drivers and a premium Bluetooth 5.0 wireless chip set, the Alta wireless Bluetooth speakers deliver balanced dynamic sound with deep bass at any volume level.
- CRISP HANDS FREE CALLING – No more digging for you phone or taking off your helmet to make a call. Simply press the right button twice to activate Siri or Google Voice to make a call or change your playlist using the built in microphone.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE – Works with most audio ready helmet brands including Wildhorn (Checkout out our Drift helmet!), Smith, Poc, K2, Giro, Bolle, Anon, Burton and others. At 2.2 inches high, 1.8 in wide and .5 in thick the Altas easily drop into the ear pads and run across the backside of our Drift helmet for comfort and easy use.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN – Designed in Utah by skiers and snowboarders that wanted a hassle free premium audio experience. You will never have to remove your phone from whichever coat pocket it’s hiding in again. The Alta features 3 over-sized buttons (one on the Right and two on the left) so you can easily control almost every function of your phone without removing your helmet or gloves. Control the volume, change tracks, activate Siri or Google Voice, make calls, pause music and more.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION WITH ALL DAY PLAYTIME – The Alta is sweat resistant and has been tested in extreme cold, 24 degrees Fahrenheit (-4 degrees Celsius). With 10 hours of playtime you can shred the gnar all day and never run out of juice for your tunes.
- Included components: Heaphones, EVA Case
Additional Info :
2. Chips 2.0 Bluetooth Helmet Speakers Audio Headset for Wireless Music in Helmet by Outdoor Tech Black, One Size
- 40Mm drivers for clear Bluetooth wireless audio for any audio compatible helmet
- Two-Button glove-friendly controls adjust volume, change tracks, play, pause, take calls and use Siri (voice control) through the built-in microphone 10 hours of playtime on a single charge so you can ride all day listening to smooth jazz without concern
- Sweat-Resistant and fully functional in extreme cold weather (-20 DegreeC/-4 DegreeF)
- Walkie Talkie feature in not available .
Additional Info :
3. WildHorn Outfitters Drift Snowboard & Ski Helmet – Unisex Performance Snow Sports Helmet w/ Adjustable Ventilation , Midnight Blue, Large
- TRUSTED BY THE BEST – Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the US Ski Team & snow helmet sponsor for 4x Olympian Ashley Caldwell. Ashley is a World Champion Freestyle Aerialist. She’s the first female to ever land a quadruple-twisting triple backflip. The Drift is her ski helmet of choice for freeskiing and snowboarding.
- LOOK LIKE A PRO – Shred in style with the ergonomic design, unparalleled performance, and comfort of the Drift snowboard helmet. 25% lighter than most competing products, our low profile helmet is lightweight and packed with features. Our helmet accommodates different ski goggles & head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap for men, women, and youth.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable snowboarding helmet. Our ultra-plush interior liner provides maximum comfort and insulation. The earpads are audio compatible (check out our new Wildhorn Alta Bluetooth helmet-compatible earphones) and can also be removed on warmer ski days. The Drift also features our FTA (Fine Tune Adjustment) system that offers micro-adjustments for the perfect fit.
- EVERYONE HATES A SWEATY HEAD – Featuring our VNT technology- a patented adjustable temperature control ventilation system. Simply put…cold air in hot air out. The Drift snow helmet has 13 fully adjustable vents that put you in control, slide open to cool off and slide closed to keep in the heat. Pairs perfectly with our Dover men and Frontera women’s ski jackets designed with a semi-bill helmet fit hood.
- PEACE OF MIND – Be confident on the slopes and keep your brain healthy. Made using advanced manufacturing techniques the outer PC shell is fused to the inner EPS foam creating an in-mold construction that allows the foam to absorb the shock from an impact. Meets ASTM F2040 and EN1077 standards.
Additional Info :
4. OutdoorMaster Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Helmet Drop-in Headphones HD Speaker Chip Compatible with Audio-Ready Helmet with Built-in Mic for Motorcycling Easy Control Buttons IP45 Sweat-Resistance
- Clean Sound, Clear Highs, Big Bass – OM BT01 is a wired chips equipped with optimally tuned 40mm drivers and CSR chip Bluetooth 5.0 for euphonious resonation with encrypted strong and stable connection ensuring an wonderful shredding journey on the slope.
- Skiing/Snowboarding Friendly Control – Three glove friendly buttons controls adjust volume, change tracks, play, pause, take calls and use Siri (voice control) through the built-in microphone.
- A Pair of Chips Understand Skier/Snowboarder – Built-in microphone allows you to get to jamming without missing anytime from the pow to answer missed calls when shredding & riding. Headphone can be charged directly without pulling off from helmet.
- Universal Helmet Compatibility – Minimal designed headset with 12.2 inch cord fits most audio ready ski/snowboard helmets including Giro, Smith, Burton, K2, POC, Anon and even motorcycle helmets.
- Rugged Design for All Conditions – OM BT01 wireless headphone made of IP45 sweat-resistance material and tested working perfectly at -20°C/-4°F. Up to 15 hrs play time & 500 hrs standby time.
Additional Info :
5. BE Headwear Bluetooth Headset- Drop in Headphones Compatible with any Ski or Snowboard Audio Ready Helmet Black , BEL3.0
- Now with 9 hours of battery life before recharging
- G3 Tech Bluetooth 4. 0 with built in microphone for hands free calling
- Step-by-step Voice Prompts for a truly hands-free experience
- Ultra loud speakers with 30 mm speaker drivers and ultra slim, durable design with origami acoustics
Additional Info :
6. IASUS Drop in Helmet Headphones Full Range Audio and Bass for Helmet Communicators with a Earbuds Jack – The XSound 2.1 Helmet Speakers fit in Most Ski, Snowboard and Motorcycle Helmets
- [PERFORMANCE] Solid bass and crisp highs. The XSound 2.1 helmet speaker rivaling some of the best full sized headphones. The speakers have been tested to have over 98dB volume levels which is at the threshold of damaging your ears if exposed to max volume for a duration of time (not recommended by IASUS). See below for optimal positioning instructions for the speakers.
- [SPEAKER KIT] Speaker placement is critical for audio quality and volume. The XSound 2.1 includes super strong 3M velcro stickers that will keep your speakers stay in place in your helmet. Align the speaker correctly and experience the ultimate audio clarity and volume.
- [GUARANTEE] 30 days money back guarantee and 1 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- [COMPATIBILITY] The XSound 3 helmet speaker uses a 3.5mm audio pin. Compatible with most bluetooth comms, smartphones and mp3 players. Please ensure that your device has a 3.5mm earbud jack/female plug (not compatible with all Sena Motorcycle Headsets). Helmet speakers may require volume boost app or a EAR3 helmet ampl for some smartphones, Bluetooth comms and other devices
- [DIMENSIONS] Tuned 40mm drivers. Measures 1.77″ (45mm) in diameter and 0.39″ (10mm) thin with velcro installed Varied length Kevlar-reinforced wires stand up to 10lbs of pulling tension. Cable lengths (LEFT speaker: 40cm (15.8″) RIGHT: 20cm (7.9″), with 100cm (40″) extension cable.
Additional Info :
7. Outdoor Tech Chips 3.0 Snow Helmet Speakers with Bluetooth for Wireless Helmet Audio and Music for Snowboard Helmets and Ski Helmets Compatible with Most Snow Helmets 13 Hour Playtime
- Wireless Bluetooth helmet speakers for ski helmets or snowboard helmets. Stream Bluetooth wireless audio to you snow helmet.
- Universal compatibility for ski helmets and snowboard helmets. The Chips 3.0 Bluetooth helmet speakers fit almost any helmet.
- 13 hour playtime. These Bluetooth helmet speakers will stream wireless audio to your ski helmet or snowboard helmet for 13 hours on a single charge.
- Premium sound. The high quality Bluetooth helmet speakers sound amazing in your ski helmet or snowboard helmet.
- Built in microphone. Take calls, or make calls from the Chips 3.0 Bluetooth helmet speakers. You can even activate Siri or Google Assistant using your voice.
Additional Info :
8. KONNECT Wireless in-Helmet Adventure Headphone – for All Your Sports – Ski/Snowboard/Snowmobile/ATV/SxS/MX/ADV
- PREMIUM BLUETOOTH OPERATION – Keep your smartphone out of the way and enjoy your surroundings with our high-quality Bluetooth support for music, phone calls and voice commands.
- FITS MOST HELMETS – Our super-compact 1.4″ x 1.4″ x 0.5″ (35mm x 35mm x 12.5mm) size will fit across the widest range of helmets, no matter your sport. (Some motorcycle helmets can have small ear pockets. PLEASE verify dimensions)
- UNSURPASSED 24-HOUR BATTERY LIFE – Stay focused on your adventure with our ultra-long battery life, up to 3x that of the competition.
- RUGGEDIZED OPERATION – Enjoy your adventures with a boomless microphone, sweat-proof construction and operation down to -20C/-4F.
- OPTIONAL EXTERNAL BUTTON and CHARGING ACCESS – For improved access, you can use the optional KONNECT 3BR to make the buttons and charge port accessible on the outside of your helmet.
Additional Info :
9. Snow Helmet Headphones – The Wired Chips Adaptable by Outdoor Tech. Speakers for Ski Helmets and Snowboard Helmets
- Compatible with almost any ski helmet.
- Compatible with almost any snowboard helmet.
- Snow helmet speakers.
- 3.5mm to USB C Adapter for phones without a 3.5mm port.
- 3.5mm to Apple Lightning Adapter for phones without a 3.5mm port.
Additional Info :
10. Chips Ultra Wireless Helmet Audio – True Wireless Snow Helmet Audio by Outdoor Tech Black
- True wireless
- 12 hour play time
- Bluetooth profile V5. 0
- 10 meter operation range
- 2 hour charging time
Additional Info :
10 Best snowboard helmet headphones 2022 : Expert Recommended
How Should You Consider Buying snowboard helmet headphones?
Do you need the best snowboard helmet headphones to meet your needs? If you are looking for information, you’ve come to the right place. On the market, there are so many options that choosing the right one can be difficult.
Based on the information in this post, you will be able to choose the best snowboard helmet headphones for your needs. To assist you in selecting the right product, we have taken into account the needs and desires of each customer category.
You don’t have to worry about your purchase because we’ll handle it for you!
snowboard helmet headphones Buying Guide: Our Advice:
It is important to educate yourself about a product before you invest your hard-earned money. We have compiled a list of factors to consider before purchasing snowboard helmet headphones for your convenience. The following questions should be asked before buying a product. Additional concerns and questions may arise.
Ask yourself these questions before buying an snowboard helmet headphones:
- Can you tell me how much snowboard helmet headphones costs?
- Can you tell me how long snowboard helmet headphones is expected to last?
- Can you tell me how easy it is to clean snowboard helmet headphones?
- The snowboard helmet headphones product is durable, but how durable is it?
- Can you tell me what the warranty is on snowboard helmet headphones?
- What is the purpose of my purchase?
We only mentioned a few factors that we consider important. If you research online or visit the store in person, you can find detailed answers to many of your questions.
Here Are Some Reasons Why Buying From An Online Marketplace Is a Good Idea:
Ordering a snowboard helmet headphones online is very easy. You save a lot of time and effort by doing this.
Furthermore, when you buy a product online, you will save a lot of money. The cost of online shopping is also much lower than that of in-store shopping.
Ordering online may cost more, but that’s just part of the price.
Standing in long lines at the store will not waste your time.
It’s easier to get answers to your questions when you shop on an online marketplace.
If you have any snowboard helmet headphones questions, you can ask them online.
Here are a few advantages:
1. ADVANCED OFFERS
There are often the best deals to be found on marketplaces. There are many retailers where snowboard helmet headphones can be purchased. Due to their extensive dealer networks and ability to manage their supply chains effectively, online platforms can often undercut their competitors when it comes to physical stores.
It is a great time to take advantage of discounts and promotions on online platforms during Black Friday as well as other holidays. These offers are not available anywhere else, so you don’t want to miss out.
2. SHIPPING IS FREE
You won’t waste any time standing in long lines at the store. Additionally, the minimum order for buying snowboard helmet headphones online is lower than elsewhere. If you wish to purchase items within the same warehouse or nearby, you do not have to pay for shipping.
There isn’t much else that retailers offer besides coupons. Coupons, however, can give you special discounts. Online shopping also offers great promotional codes. Over the years, online shopping has become increasingly popular because of this reason. Discounts, coupons, and special offers are always available at online stores.
4. RELIABILITY ON A ROLL
Since you haven’t personally checked the product, quality is one of your main concerns. Since you cannot inspect the product before purchasing, you must make your decision based on the website.
Many brands and items on online marketplaces, including snowboard helmet headphones, offer warranties and quick replacements. The benefits of a store’s warranty can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home.
Whenever you encounter a problem with one of their products, you won’t be out of pocket. It is possible to obtain a replacement product within a short period of time. This type of guarantee simplifies online shopping.
The popularity of Internet shopping has declined as a result.
5. WE HAVE A LARGE SELECTION AND AVAILABILITY
Globally, online platforms and product choices are growing rapidly. Online platforms are becoming increasingly popular, so firms are offering their products online more frequently.
They offer a wide range of options within their well-structured and well-organized product categories. You can choose from a variety of options. Software can even make recommendations for you. Among them are snowboard helmet headphones and a few others.
It is easier to evaluate your preferences and choices when you have more choices. You have several options before making a purchase. Physical stores usually carry only a few brands.
6. REVIEWS FROM USERS:
Before buying a product, it is a good idea to read some customer reviews. Many websites offer reviews of a particular product.
It is not uncommon for companies to test their products before selling them. You can trust customer reviews since they come from real buyers.
When you are new to a business, you should carefully read the positive reviews and ratings left by previous customers. You are likely to experience the same issues as others if you have a similar problem.
Is There Anything You Should Avoid When Buying snowboard helmet headphones?
You should avoid several things when purchasing snowboard helmet headphones.
1. Be careful not to buy unnecessary items:
When purchasing anything, keep this tip in mind. Don’t buy something you don’t need to avoid making a mistake. In addition to being expensive, it can also waste time and resources.
2. Check out the reviews:
It is impossible to overstate how important reviews are when purchasing anything online. Make sure you read the reviews before making a purchase. Find out whether a product or service is right for you by reading comments about it.
3. Make sure the return policy is clear:
It is always a good idea to read the return policy before purchasing something online. Despite the possibility that the item you purchased is not faulty, you still want to know what your rights are.
4. Research before you make any decisions:
You should do your research after checking the reviews and return policy. Before buying from an online company, you should do some research. If you are considering purchasing a product or service, you can also learn more about it.
5. To get a receipt, follow these steps:
When you buy something online, make sure you get a receipt. If you have any problems with your purchase, you can refer to this.
Our Final Thoughts
As a result, purchasing a new product can be a daunting task. Many factors should be considered before making a decision, including the price, quality, and customer reviews. You need to know what to look for when buying a product because you need to know what to look for. We will discuss snowboard helmet headphones-factors you should consider before making a purchase in this post, so you can make an informed choice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
#1. What factors are most important to you when buying snowboard helmet headphones?
Quality, price, and warranty are all important factors when purchasing a product.
#2. Can you tell me how to buy snowboard helmet headphones the best way?
Before purchasing snowboard helmet headphones, you should do some research. Find out what people are saying about the company by visiting its website and reading reviews.
#3. Can you tell me what the advantages and disadvantages of using snowboard helmet headphones are?
You should buy the right product for your needs. In order to ensure that the product is used correctly, the manual and instructions should also be read.
#4. Is there a difference between snowboard helmet headphones types?
There are many forms in which snowboard helmet headphones can be found. It should be easy to find the right one for your needs.
#5. Can you tell me where I can find the best snowboard helmet headphones?
Visiting different websites and reading reviews can help you find the best snowboard helmet headphones.